Sunday 9 September 2012

How could you say that to your own daughter.


You don't care about me.

My mum told me that the man that bought me up wasnt my real farther. I wasnt bothered but wanted to find my real farther. So she gave me his name, I searched everywere eventually i found my cousins uncles and auties on facebook. i was so excited finally i thought i could meet my family. I inboxed my cousin explaining who i was. She was happy to finally find me, we started talking for a while then all of a sudden she stopped. i received a mail explaining my "dad" had told them never to contact me! My heart sunk my dreams of finding my family had ended just like that! Then i found out i had a little brother, I want to meet him so bad see if he is anything like me, I tried adding him on facebook but he then blocked me. I found out my "dad"" had told him to. I finally found my step mother on facebook and inboxed her asking if i could meet her and me "dad" her reply was something along the lines of " He doesnt want to know you you are not part of our family, do you know how much heart ache you have caused us all, just go away leave us all alone you will never be part of our family never get intouh again." I was heart broken i tried not to cry but couldnt hold it in, how can blood say something like that to me i am his own flesh and blood! I dont understand what i had done wrong. I got the picture he didnt want me in my life but thats no reason to stop my cousins or brother after all we are blood. To this day i cant get it out my head what he had said. But im so thankful i have a mum and family who care about me. One day i will meet them even if it means finding their address and just turning up!

No comments:

Post a Comment