Sunday 9 September 2012

Just a little about me.

Were do i start?
Well i'm an 18 year old mummy of two. A 16 month old little boy and a 4month old little girl. I have a boyfriend which i've been with for 4years despite our 2 month break up, But ill come onto that later.
I first fell pregnant at 16 i was so happy, finally we was having a little baby to complete our family, This was not deliberate but the pill had failed. 
But despite all that we was happy my family wasn't too bad but his were fuming, they went mental at us. But at that point we had been searching for a house he had a job and we started saving.
12 week scan came, perfect little baby no problems all healthy. 20 week scancame we was itching to find out what we was having, "LITTLE BOY" they said we was so happy we had a name already Riley Steven.
I was 17 when i had him, 19th April 2011 7:26pm 5lb 13oz. We was so happy we both cried.
Five months came, by this time we had our own place, i was getting cramps and missed a period. I sent him out to get me a test as i couldnt wait long enough for the ones to come through the post.
I pee'd on the stick and oh look i was pregnant i was shaking, i was filled with so many emotions i was happy yet scared, i was worried what my mum would say, Arron was crying, he was happy but also scared.
I was only scared as i had depression and on medication to help m i didn't think id cope.
Well i ran across to my mum and her face she was so happy she was screaming with excitement!
Well for Arrons family they wernt so happy!
12 weeks came totally perfect, 16 weeks came private scan your having a "LITTLE GIRL" we cried we had one of each. We had a name for her, Nancy Maria.
I got to about 30 weeks and was admitted to hospital with cramps, they said i was in slow early labour i was in for 2 weeks then they sent me home, 33 weeks came and i started bleeding and cramping so was admitted once again, i was given steroid jabs and monitored daily.
35 weeks cam i was still in hospital and started getting contractions they took me to labour ward and she was born 26th June 2012, 6:05am 5lb 11oz. 
My beautiful little girl had curly brown lock! Finally our family was complete. New home and two children we was so happy.
My wish had finally come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment