Tuesday 11 September 2012

I NEED to let it all out but cant.

Hardest thing ever is acting like nothing has happened.
There is so much i need to get off my chest but can't not even on here!
I have so much running through my head its unreal, I wish it was all a dream but hey its not. I have to live everyday of my life knowing what i know! I make out like its nothing and try brushing it off but deep down, Its killing me. I think about it every single day not a day goes by when i dont. I cant sleep at night because its all im thinking about. Am i doing the right thing here or am i just thinking for others again?
I wish things were different but they aint so i guess ill have to wipe away the tears lift my head high and paint a smile on my face and live life as if its nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment